Life Drawing East Classes
Drawing from a live model, you will learn skills in observational and expressive drawing, and build confidence in handling a variety of drawing materials, using a wide variety of techniques.
You will study a range of topics such as, how to approach drawing from the figure, using fundamental techniques, line and tonal work and how to consider proportion and develop skills in depicting forms.
Develop your artistic skills by drawing the figure in life drawing classes. There is expert guidance to enable you to get the most from our inspiring models. It is a great way to develop and maintain your skill in visual art and can form a core element in your art practice.
Art students will find the courses fit well with the demands of the A level and beyond especially in preparing a portfolio of artwork for a college application.
Practising artists benefit the regular discipline of drawing the figure.
How to Book:
- booking and payment are taken through the site £13 per session for 2 hours tutored life drawing basic materials, boards and easels included
Woodford Green, East London:
- Beckett Centre, St Thomas of Canterbury Church, Woodford Green
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk:
- The Centre, St John’s St, Bury St Edmunds
Stratford Upon Avon:
Types of Art Teaching:
- Masterclasses: held 2 Saturdays per month 3.5 hours £30 tutored includes basic materials, drawing boards and easels
- Individual one to one art teaching for 11+, GCSE, A Level students or Higher National
- Weekends / Weekdays (all times)